For the newcomers: What is a blog?? by
- A Blog is a website on which an individual or group of users record their opinions, information, etc on a regular basis.
- A Blogger is the owner/author of the blog shares his thoughts and knowledge with the world or with the people through the internet.
Blogging is the act of writing a post for a blog.
- Blogosphere refers to the blogging world that is used to describe the millions of blogs on Internet.
Reasons to start Blogging?
- Blogging is a great way to share your knowledge with global audience.
- Blogging is evolving, it is giving opportunity to common people to share their thoughts and write with freedom.
- Indeed Blogging is a very good platform to make lots of noise for a silent person.
Benefits of blogging
1. Refines your Writing skills
Blogging definitely improves your writing habit. As a blogger you should think and write a lot for your readers. You must think yourself as a writer instead of thinking not just a blogger . With better writing experience and practice one can become a very good writer.
2. You can learn a lot
To write you have to read and learn. To regularly come up with interesting ideas for your blog posts, you will have to learn a lot of information and find out what is the best for your blog and your readers.
3. You’ll become more confident
Blogging will help you discover more confidence in your life. You will quickly realize that you do live an important life with a unique view and have something to offer others.
4. People know your name
Well-written blog posts will rank well in search results, attracting new visitors to your blog. Ultimately, expertise brings you name and fame, as the number of your followers keeps on swelling. This in turn will help you widen your reader base and reach. Why don’t you try this advantage and give yourself a chance to become famous online?
5. Builds a Community
Blogging allows you to share ideas with an almost unlimited number of people. As new visitors and readers reach your blog, your base of followers will increase. This helps build an online community. Comments and feedback will help you to meet new people.
6. To Connect with Like minded people
Blogging never gets boring .There is an endless supply of topics that people are anxious to learn about. Pick a niche that you want to discuss, share and teach to others. It gives the opportunity to find like-minded people.
7. Earns you an income
And of course, You can make money with your blog. A successful and well-written blog can be a cash-cow. If you are able to build a high-quality blog that attracts lots of readers and followers, you can monetize your blog through advertising revenue. There are several ad programs like Google Adsense, Buysell Ads, Chitika and many more present on web to help you earning money. All you need is good amount of traffic.
So, what would you add to this list as a benefit of blogging? Share your thoughts with a comment.
originally posted May 3, 2013 By at what is a Blog,Blogging and Blogger? Top 7 Benefits of Blogging.
July 14, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Writing about what your passionate about!
LikeLiked by 1 person
July 14, 2014 at 7:10 PM
You are right Eric..Blogs give us a perfect platform to shed our inhibitions and pursue writing passionaltely…
and i just went through ur blog.. its really nice.. Congrats!!.. I’l read them in detail…
July 14, 2014 at 7:15 PM
– Piyush. I agree. The community from blogging along with the critique is the best part. An outlet for us writers to express! Thank you for taking the time to check out my site, I greatly appreciate it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Blog, Blogging and Blogger- Benefits of Blogging | upadhayaster's Blog